1. Sexual Desire Problems – all genders
2. Female Arousal Problems
3. Vaginismus and Dyspareunia
4. Female Orgasm Difficulties
5. Erectile Dysfunction
6. Ejaculation Dysfunction.
The PowerPoint Should include 12 slides including references.
1. Recent literature on the disorder
a. Including critiques of how these problems are constructed.
2. Recent trends in medical treatments and the impact of these on therapy.
3. Information about systemic or conjoint treatments, if any, that are being used.
4. Any evidence based treatments and or research that is relevant to treatment.
5. Consideration of treatment with clients who are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender.
6. Emphasize treatment in your research and presentation (up to date knowledge of treatment approaches).
7. You can also add additional information that you think is important for therapist to know.
Please include the speakers notes and the following.
Make sure to include a Cheat Sheet handout – which includes major points, resources, and references. This cheat sheet should serve as a quick reference in practice.