seven pages in length
Use this as a guideline to write the paper.
1. Introduction–Briefly describe issue and state the purpose for the paper.
2. Background–Review relevant literature on the subject. This is a good section to satisfy the requirement for at least five primary sources. Be sure to use APA formatted in-text citations to identify sources for information. Note that in-text citations are required even if the information has been reworded.
3. Methods–State how you will address the issue. For example, you could perform a literature of review of related research literature, conduct interviews, and/or perform observations. If you use a tool such as a standardized checklist you should provide information from the research literature on the tool’s reliability and validity.
4. Results–Present the findings from implementation of your selected methods. The inclusion of tables, figures, and/or pictures in addition to describing the results in the text adds much to the paper’s readability.
5. Conclusions–Present your conclusions and recommendations. In general your own opinions should only be included in this section.
6. References–Must be in APA format