|As you work through the course, complete the following:
Within MyMathLab view Chapter Contents. The Chapter Contents includes helpful multimedia presentations, chapter readings in E-Book, video components, and interactive applications with practice problems to help you learn the concepts presented within each chapter.
To be completed in Blackboard:
- Complete the unit Discussion Board Question. The discussion board question will be available one week prior to the beginning of the unit.
- Review the unit Study Guide. It includes important content and instructional videos.
To be completed in MyMathLab:
- Unit Homework: Homework counts as 32% of your grade. You must earn a minimum of 70% before you will be allowed to take the Unit Assessment. You have unlimited homework attempts.
- Unit Assessment: Once you have earned a minimum of 70% on your homework, you will be able to take your unit assessment. You should show your work step-by-step for written assessment questions so that your professor can see your processes and assign credit where applicable.
- Open your Chapter Gradebook to see your results and feedback from homework and assessments.
- Open your Chapter Study Plan to see your progress and do practice exercises. The study plan will update each time you take an assessment. The study plan is for extra practice.
Click the Student Resources link under the Student Resources button if you would like any assistance with your assessment.