Read TWO of the articles below, one each on a topic you haven’t studied much but think is important.
1. Summarize the key points from the two articles, identifying each article with author and title as you begin. (About 1/2 page for each summary, about 1 page total)
2. Discuss why this information isn’t better known and why it should be better known. Explain. (About 1/2 – 1 page total)
3. Discuss whether this information would make people more or less patriotic (or have no effect). Explain. (About 1/2 – 1 page total)
Use only the information from the two articles you chose. I want your analysis, not something you found on the Internet on the subject. Work alone. You can discuss all three parts of the question for the first article, then all three for the second, or answer Part 1 for the two, then Part 2, then Part 3.
2-3 pages, 12 point font, 1 inch margin all around, double-space. You don’t need a title page or Works Cited since you are only discussing the two articles which you will identify in the first paragraph or as soon as you start discussing them. Use proper American English spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and paragraphs.
4. Black soldiers
5. Native Americans and the Revolution
6. Loyalists (Links to an external site.)
PLEASE READ I WILL GIVE YOU A 0 STAR REVIEW AND REQUEST REFUND IF PAPER IS NOT UP TO BASIC STANDARD