Applying The Multidisciplinary Approach
Applying the Multidisciplinary Approach
Find an article in the Capella University Library that addresses a real-world problem from the field and complete the following:
- Write a clear, concise summary of the problem to be addressed.
- Analyze how you would apply each step of the multidisciplinary approach to address the problem. For example:
- What data might be collected?
- Who should be included in the dialogue?
- what should be addressed during collaboration?
- What is the recommended course of action?
- Who should communicate the course of action?
- What should be discussed and with whom?
- Step back and reflect on your analysis. How did your analysis of what should happen differ from the article’s description of what actually occurred?
Respond to at least two peers, a