This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
For this assignment, groups will create a fictitious patient within the population you selected for the assignment in Topic 4 and complete the three parts of the assignment for your patient, as outlined below.
Part 1: Risk Factors, Quality Indicators, and CAM:
Identify the following regarding the health of your fictitious patient: ( Minimum 600 words and 3 references)
1. Risk factors associated with the patient’s demographics.
2. Complementary and alternative medicines (CAM).
3. Quality indicators specific to the patient.
Part 2: History and Physical ( Minimum 400 words and 2 references)
Develop a history and physical (H&P) examination for the fictitious patient chosen. In previous courses in the program, you have used this subjective, objective, assessment, and plan format to document H&P examinations. For the second part of this assignment, refer to the subjective component of an H&P to complete this assignment.
Complete the subjective component for your fictitious patient, including the following: ( 400 words)
1. The chief complaint that is the reason for admission, visit, or consult.
2. The patient’s history and present illness (HPI) for H&P, consult notes, symptom analysis, or interval history for progress notes.
3. The patient’s medical, surgical, family, social, and allergy history for H&P and consult notes.
4. Any home medications used by the patient, including dosages, route, frequency, and indications.
5. A review of systems with each system for H&P or consult note, with more than four related systems for progress note.
Part 3: Model or Plan of Care (Minimum 400 words and 2 references)
Develop a model or plan of care for the patient population pertinent to the above-mentioned patient. This could include community or health system programs as an approach or what seems appropriate. Incorporate the chronic care models:
1. Educational tools and resources.
2. Provider interaction models.
3. Electronic alerts for providers and patients.
4. Electronic connectivity between the patient population and the provider.
You are required to cite five to eight sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 4 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.