Preparing Outline of Final Paper
The paper must be one to two pages, excluding the title page and references page(s), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center Address all of the following parts of this assignment:
1. The outline must contain the following major sections that will exist in the Final Paper:
2. Prepare a one- to two-page double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
· A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue.
· A description of at least two ethical theories under which the situation will be analyzed.
· An explanation of the specific areas of law under which the situation will be analyzed.
3. The outline must be accompanied by a reference page that includes at least 10 scholarly sources that will be used in your Final Paper.
Submit a one- to two-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Week 6 – Final Paper
Prepare an 11- to 15-page paper (not including the title and reference pages) that assesses a legal/ethical issue or situation relating to a current, previous, or potential future work environment. Use at least 10 scholarly sources that are suitable for research in a graduate-level course.
Your paper must include the following:
· A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior, current, or anticipated future employment experiences or from a current event. The description of the business situation must not exceed two pages.
· An analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation.
· Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes.
· The paper must determine which ethical outlook as applied to this particular situation will result in the best legal outcome for the business.
· An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas of law that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law, environmental law, crimes, or torts) and an assessment of the each area of law as it applies to the business situation identified.
· A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and improve the ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Your recommendation must be supported by specific legal, ethical, and business principles.
Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper:
· Must be 11 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least 10 scholarly sources.
· Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center