Case Study 10: Government as Catalyst: Can It Work Again with Wireless Access
Read Case Study 10 in the textbook and respond to the following questions.
- Describe examples from the case of the essential dimensions of collaborative management discussed earlier in Chapter 10
- Explain how the officials of Philadelphia identified the problems, framed options for solving the problem and finally created a workable plan of action to implement the MWN
Case Study 11: Who Brought Bernadine Healy Down?
Questions for Case study 11
- Identify and discuss the public service culture present in the case and explain why Wise argue that public service motivation is found more in the government than in private sector.
- Discuss if the Healy’s motivation for accepting the Red Cross presidency is in line with the public service motives?
- Discuss what the case study indicates about the modern complexities of professional personnel in the public setting?
- Does the Wise reading offer some specific answers to contemporary problems of public personnel motivation? If so, how?
The initial should be 75 to 150 words, but may go longer depending on the topic. If you use any source outside of your own thoughts, you should reference that source. Include solid grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling.