Go to the following form and complete the questionnaire. Keep track of your results so that you may answr the questions following the link.
CVD and Cancer: What’s Your Personal Risk
- According to the Assessment above, what are your risk factors for CVD? (Everyone has risk factors!)
- Identify any behaviors you currently engage in that put you at risk for CVD.
- What can you change right now to reduce your risk? Explain how you will change your behavior to make this change, don’t just list the change!
- What future risks may you have? These are risks that occur due to aging, childbirth, job related risks, etc…
- How can you change your behaviors now to make these future risks less likely?