Formulate the Conclusion section of your selected topic.
This section should contain conclusive statements and recommendations for future research.
Topic: Ways to prevent the development of cancer.
Conclusion for the Research Paper
When writing your Conclusion section, please keep in mind the following elements:
· Conclusion: short and general; length: 5-7% of the paper
· Broad statement that sum up the most important insights/findings of the research:
– Do not introduce new data/interpretation
· Answer your Research Question
· Synthesize Results into a one, final takeaway
· Summarize & reflect on the research
– Why you took that specific approach
– What you expected to find
– How well the Results matched expectations
· Provide recommendation for future research:
– Do not undermine your own work
· Emphasize your contributions:
– Problem Statement: how your research helps solve the problem
– Literature Review: how you addressed a gap in knowledge