- Describe the opportunities, risks, and rewards of owning a credit card
- Research credit cards that reference college students.
- Choose one credit card that you think offers good benefits for college students.
- Identify three reasons this might be a good credit card for students.
- What are some issues you think college students should still be aware of regarding this credit card or credit cards in general? Write a paragraph explaining your views.
- What is the APR for this credit card? Why would this information be important for cardholders to know about? Write a paragraph explaining your views.
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)