Each answer must be at least 350 words and a maximum of two pages in length, double-spaced and written in 11-point Arial font or 12-point Times New Roman., double-spaced, with citations for stated facts. I included the reference in the bottom of the page. Thank you. Complete by responding to the following questions:
1. You have been hired, as a consultant, by a large criminal justice agency, which is struggling with organizational transformation issues. You are to identify and discuss the main issues commonly involved with organizational transformation within the context of the various organizational frames.
2. Discuss the major environmental influences on criminal justice organizations.
3. Identify and discuss the various steps and barriers to communications and provide examples using criminal justice organizational settings.
4. The chief of the department has asked you to explain the pros and cons of both the Quality Circle Program and the Management by Objective Program before deciding which program to adopt in the department as a motivational tool to improve organizational goals and outcomes. Describe what recent research has revealed regarding the effectiveness of both these programs.
5. Explain how leadership investment strategies are critical to criminal justice organizations. Why do so few criminal justice organizations not invest in them?
Stojkovic, S., Kalinich, D., & Klofas, J. (2015). Criminal justice organizations: Adminstration and management (6th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
Keep the following in mind when completing this essay examination:
• When developing your answers remember you must include (cited) facts to support the major points in your response. Your responses should not include continuous citations without your thoughts and analysis, as well. Rather, your responses must reflect a balance between facts and your perspective on the points you make. • Your responses to each questions should be a minimum of one page (350 words) and a maximum of two pages in length, double-spaced and written in 11-point Arial font or 12-point Times New Roman. • Include the question you are responding to immediately before each answer. • Include a title/cover page. • Include cited references and format them in the American Psychological Association (APA) writing style (6th edition).