2 discussion questions influenced by (The Positivist School)
- Fully discuss the positivist school of criminology. Include the following points: the importance Lombroso as the” father” of the school; the assumptions about society, crime, and punishment (especially the emphases on determinism and treatment/rehabilitation.
- 3. Discuss the significance of Frances Alice Kellor’s research on women criminals.
- 1.5 – 2 pages
- Does not have to be a term paper.
- Develop your own thoughts with chosen examples and stating your opinion at every opportunity(creating an argument and point of view).
- cite only references that have been consulted (APA style references).
- guard against plagiarism