Dance Extra Credit
- Watch the performance.
- Identify the dance selection that you would like to analyze.
- Fill out the Dance Analysis Handout that I provided in Weekly Module 3.
- Submit your response in the Extra Credit Journal module.
LINK TO VIDEO HERE
Credits for the performance including performer & choreographer names, musical selections and titles are below:
- Director/Post Edit: Wang Yuanqing
- Performer: Alexis Kam Hiu Lam
- Dance and Concept: Sandra Paola López Ramírez
- Director: Chris Reyman
- Videography/Camera: Laura Bustillos Jaquez
- Audio Engineer: Justin Leeah
- Musicians: Chris Reyman, Moog Theremini; Armand Beaudoin, bassetto and sound synthesis; Erik Unsworth, string bass
- Choreographer/Director: Tom Tsai
- Performer: Tom Tsai
- Choreographer/Performer: CJ Anderson
- Cinamatographer/Video Editor: Tara Baker
- Music: D.F.G.
- Choreographer/Director: Melissa Sanderson
- Performer: Melissa Sanderson
- Music: West Oxking
TRUTH BE TOLD
- Choreographer/Director: Michael Parmelee and Paty Lorena Solórzano
- Performers: Michael Parmelee and Paty Lorena Solórzano
- Music: Glacier by Jerry Lacey/Epidemic
- Sound & Candle Castle by Aleph One/Epidemic Sound (stock.adobe.com)
- Choreographer/Director: Filomena Rusciano
- Performer: Filomena Rusciano
- Music: “Terzo periodo” by Paolo Barone and Piero Ennio
Anima and Animus
- Director: Anabella Lenzu
- Cinematographer & Editor: Angelo Vasta
- Performers: Salvatore Cataldo and Anabella Lenzu
- Choreographer/Director: Cristina Goletti
- Camera: Mike Grove
- Performer: Cristina Goletti
No me gusta el presente
- Choreographer/Director: (Original Idea): Mendoza Chávez, Wilber and Quezada Shrimpton, Natalia
- Performers/Dancers: Mendoza Chávez, Wilber and Quezada Shrimpton, Natalia.
- Cinematography: Gallardo, Harumi; Mendoza Chávez, Wilber; Quezada Shrimpton,Frances and Quezada Shrimpton, Natalia.
- Editing: Mendoza Chávez, Wilber and Quezada Shrimpton, Natalia.
- Music: Couples ii and Three on one- Leela by Ran Bagno
- Sound Post-Production: Icatiani Arenas Location: YUC.OAX. MÉXICO, 2020
- Choreographer/Director/Collaborators: Body Shift Collective/Olivia O’Hare and Ana Baer/Merge
- DancePerformers: Body Shift Collective: Susie Angel, Dany Casey, Errin Delperdang, Veronica DeWitt, Kelly Hasandras, Juan Munoz, Olivia O’Hare, Joey Smallets, Pat Stone, Tanya Winters;
- Merge Dance Company: Sara Denman, Erin Ellis, Mark Gonzales, Charles Graham, Lauren Grumbles, Tayler Jenkins, Nakenya Minnieweather, Kalista Reyna, Michele Short
- Music: Richard D. Hall
link to VIDEO https://youtu.be/ugPX8ZnsnQo