Discussion TED Talks (video presentations)
View the following 3 TED Talks (video presentations). As you watch the videos, take notes of any relevant information.
- The key to growth? Race with the machine’s | Erik Brynjolfsson
- What will future jobs look like? | Andrew McAfee
- Jobs of the future and how we can prepare for them | Avinash Meetoo
2. Decide which of the 3 TED Talks best responds to this question;
- Is human capital they key to avoid being structurally unemployed?
3. Produce a Post of at least 200 words in which you explain your position. Your post must contain at least the following elements:
- It must state the title and the author of the chosen TED talk.
- It must state the reason why believe that TED talk best answers the question.
- It must explicitly explain the relationship, connection, or link between the ideas provided in the TED Talk and the concept of Structural Unemployment.