by Day 3:
The conceptual variable you selected. Note: Include the conceptual variable in the “Subject”field of your post (e.g., Job Satisfaction).
In the main body of your post:
Discuss your experience writing and administering the scale.
Explain how your scale turned your conceptual variable into a measured variable (beyond creating a Likert scale).
Explain the strengths and limitations concerning the reliability and validity of your scale.
Upload the Likert scale you created as an attached document (either a .doc or .rtf file).
Resources to use:
Week 3 Learning Resources
InstanceEndEditable UTILITY BUTTONS START
UTILITY BUTTONS END InstanceBeginEditable name=”textArea_resources”
This page contains the Learning Resources for this week. Be sure to scroll down the page to see all of this week’s assigned Learning Resources.
· Stangor, C. (2015). Research methods for the behavioral sciences (5th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
· Chapter 4, “Measures”
· Chapter 5, “Reliability and Validity”
· PSYC 3003 Week 3 Test Study Guide (Word)
· PowerPoint Presentation: Chapter 4
· PowerPoint Presentation: Chapter 5
With these Learning Resources in mind, please proceed to the Discussion.