Technology claim papers are to be NO MORE than one-page (300 words) in length. This is a hard and fast rule.
Each technology claim paper should begin with a statement or claim (a proposition) about the reading for that module (Articles 1, 2, and 3).
This proposition should take the form of one or two sentences typed and underlined at the top of your paper.
Next, you should write a paragraph supporting your proposition.
This paragraph should incorporate materials from the reading, but should also contain analysis and interpretation of those readings by you.
APA format required in-text citations and reference page.
After you read all the articles you may make any claim and use information from the articles to support your claim, but should also contain analysis and interpretation of those readings by you.
1) Read all the articles. Please READ Example of How to Improve Claim Paper.
2) Based on all the articles read make a claim. Write that claim on top of the assignment and underline it.
3) Next, write a paragraph supporting your proposition (supporting your claim). ONLY use articles provided to support your claim, but should also contain analysis and interpretation of those readings by you.
4) DO NOT write about what you understood about the articles.
5) WRITE about where you are able to make use of these ideas to develop your personal theory of new communication technology.
6) Make sure you use analysis and interpretation of those readings that come from you.
7) NO Literature Review. Must take a stand & support with information from articles.
I attached an example of a claim paper. Please read this example and the Instructor’s criticism in order to avoid making a mistake when writing this assignment.
The instructor wants us to use the ideas of the article to make our own claim in which we develop our own personal theory based on those ideas.