answer each of the following questions in 150 to 200 words.
1. Select a fossil fuel. How is this fossil fuel used? What are the adverse effects on the environment?
2. Select a local or regional alternative energy resource. How might this resource be used to supplement or replace fossil fuels?
Create a written plan of no more than 350 words of how you will complete the paper. Include the resources you will use to complete the assignment
· 1 Chose a specific ecosystem, such as a forest, grassland, or a marine or freshwater aquatic ecosystem.
· 2 Identify impacts associated with agriculture.
· 3Identify and discuss the effects a growing human population may have on that ecosystem’s resources, including loss or harm to populations of wild species.
· 4Discuss one management practice for sustainability and conservation of natural resources in that ecosystem.
· 5 Identfy the risks and benefits of extracting or using one type of nonrenewable and one type of renewable energy resource from that ecosystem, or in areas near that ecosystem.
· 6Assess management practices for sustainability and conservation of natural resources and energy.
Include two outside references.
The Chosen Ecosystem is Grass land