1. Conduct independent research on threats to and protection of coral reefs. These resources are in addition to your textbook. Key terms likely to produce useful results include ocean acidification, coral bleaching, and ocean temperature. Good places to start your research include Google Scholar, and governmental websites, such as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration | U.S. Department of Commerce. Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources.
In this posting, share one of the resources you identified that you plan to reference in your paper:
2. Carbon dioxide is held responsible for much of global warming.
For this discussion, conduct independent research on technological innovations that have been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Good places to start your research include:
· Governmental websites such as the United States Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA or the US Department of Transportation.
· Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources.
In this posting, complete the following:
· Describe one technological innovation that has been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
· Explain to your classmates why you selected this particular technological innovation as opposed to others.
Identify the two most useful resources you consulted about your selected technological innovation.