Answer one of the Essay Questions located at the end of chapters 11-13 in Introduction to Business Law. Answer one question for each chapter. Each fully developed response (250 words) should include the following:
1. A clear introduction and conclusion
2. A thorough statement of the problem
3. A thorough explanation of the solution to the problem
Identify the chapter and question number you are answering.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Here are the Questions:
11. Evans built a house for Sandra but the house had some problems. The garage ceiling was too low. Load bearing beams in the “great room”cracked and appeared to be steadily weakening. The patio did not drain properly. Pipes froze. Evans wanted the money promised for the job but Dyer refused to pay. Comment.
12. Make a list of provisions that you would expect in an employee contract.
13. Nina owns a used car lot. She signs and sends a fax to Seth used car wholesale dealer who has a huge lot of cars in the same city. the fax says “Confirming our agrmt. – I pick up any 15 card fr yr lot-30% below blue book.” Seth reads the fax, laughs and throws the fax away. Nina shows up 2 weeks later demanding to purchase 15 cars from Seth. Is he obligated to sell.?