1. Factor the following polynomial.
2. The amount E of voltage is an electrical circuit is given by the formula Write an equivalent
expression by factoring the expression
The equivalent equation is ___ = E
3. Factor out the greatest common factor. Assume that variables used as exponents represent
4. Factor the following polynomial completely. Type your answer in factored form.
5. Factor the following trinomial. Type your answer in factored form.
6. Factor the trinomial. Factor completely.
7. Factor the polynomial completely.
8. Factor the trinomial. Factor completely.
9. Factor the following.
10. Factor the following.
11. Factor the following.
12. Factor completely.
13. Factor the polynomial completely.
14. Factor the following polynomial completely. Type your answer in factored form.
15. Factor the following completely. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
16. Solve the equation. Type an integer or a simplified fraction. Use a comma to separate
answers as needed.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE QUESTIONS ARE ASKING. SOME QUESTIONS
ASK TO FACTOR OUT COMPLETELY AND SOME QUESTIONS ASK TO TYPE AN ANSWER
IN FACTORED FORM.
THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT SOME ANSWERS ARE PRIME. IF SO, PLEASE INDICATE
THAT IN YOUR ANSWER.