Final Paper: Energy Sources
Over the duration of this course, you have learned about a number of nonrenewable and renewable energy sources. Based on this information, you are to write a research-based paper that utilizes scholarly sources to discuss one of these resources in detail.
Choose one of the following energy sources for your Final Paper:
Your Final Paper should contain everything listed below:
- An introduction and general background of the resource
- Current, available technologies that use the resource
- The environmental pros and cons of the resource
- The economic pros and cons of the resource
- The current political legislation surrounding the resource
- The potential long-term availability of the resource
- A conclusion that sums up your analysis
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 8 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
MUST USED ATTACHED CHAPTERS OF THE TEXT ALONG WITH 4 OTHER RESOURCES. YOU HAVE ALREADY CHOOSEN THE TOPIC AND RESOURCES.