a. Submit a short paragraph indicating that you will be focusing on a natural area, identify the natural area you will use for your project, and why you chose it. Feel free to use a natural area you have discussed in class already or pick a new one. Also, start thinking about what actions you might want to take to help your natural area
2. This is your time to act in the name of conservation! At this point you should have narrowed down your idea to help save your natural area; now, put it into action. After a week of trying your method to help conserve your species, write up a paper discussing how it went. Be sure to address the following questions:
1. What action you chose and why you chose it.
2. What planning you needed to do ahead of implementing the action. What data you recorded before implementing the change.
3. How you implemented your actions. What exactly was it that you did?
4. How things went while you were implementing your action. Were there any unforeseen obstacles?
5. The data you recorded while or after implementing your change and how it compares to the data from before you implemented the change.
6. Present the data in a figure.
7. Did you incur any benefit from the change in your actions? Were you happier? Did it save you money? Did it bring more animals to your yard? Did you feel better knowing you were helping save a species?
8. Will you continue to implement your action? Why or why not?
· Your written paper should be three to four pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
· You need to cite at least two sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
· Your paper must be formatted according to APA CITATIONS