Hafiidz has contributed to RSW at both Tuas West Depot (TWD) and Bishan Depot (BSD).
While he was stationed at TWD, his primary roles are to:
– AC Traction motor,
– DC Current Collective Device,
– DC High-Speed Breaker,
– (Tachogenerator) Speed Sensor,
– Earth Return Unit and Train Battery Unit.
– Assist in setting up Traction motor shop for TWD
– Assist in Battery rectifier repair with Hitachi TWD
– Study and implementation of the air ventilation system in battery room with LTA TWD
While he was stationed at BSD, his primary roles are to:
– Coordinated a new overhaul schedule.
– Improve efficiency of the overhaul process.
– Revamped the track 2 area to reduce downtime as part of KAIZEN.
Hafiidz takes good care of his staff and is very familiar with them. He understands their limitation and coordinate the work accordingly to produce the require results.