this work must be completed in a office word document using the math add in equation editor.
1. Use the midpoint formula. Find the midpoint between the following points.
2. Use the distance formula. Find the distance between the points in Problem 1, above.
3. Calculate the slopes of the lines determined by the points in Problem 1.
4. Find the equations of the lines determined by the points in Problem 1. Write the equations in slope-intercept form.
5. Plot each point of the following points, and connect them to form the triangle ABC. Find the area of the triangle using two techniques; Heron’s Formula, and the three-point coordinate formula (see Math Open Reference, 2009). Show your work in detail. Prove that both methods yield the same results.
Calculate the distance formula.
Calculate the midpoint formula.
Use the Pythagorean Theorem
Use the area formula of a triangle.
again this is ment to be in microsoft word document using the equation editor again
Let’s continue to look at formulas.
Calculate using the distance formula.
Calculate using the midpoint formula.
Calculate using the Pythagorean Theorem.