HIS- 4-2-1 Short Response: Research Plan Preparation (3/31/19)
- Submit the original and revised versions of the research questions you posed in Project 1 to your instructor for feedback.
- For each revised research question, write one to two sentences explaining how you approached your revisions for that question.
- Additionally, describe what your primary sources add to your understanding of your selected event.
- After selecting a historical topic to research further, the next step in the research process is to create a research plan that compiles primary and secondary sources.
- First, applying what you just learned about narrowing research questions, revise your research questions from your Topic Exploration Worksheet.
- Explain how you approached revising your research questions to assist your instructor in understanding your approach. This will help you draft an introduction to a hypothetical research paper with a strong thesis statement.
- Finally, applying what you have learned about comparing primary sources and analyzing secondary sources, do a deeper dive into the primary sources you listed in Part 3 of your Topic Exploration Worksheet to help you start your research plan. Describe what these sources add to your understanding of your selected topic.
- The feedback you receive from this assignment should be implemented as you work towards your Research Plan and Introduction in Theme: Interpreting History.
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)