How To Write An EBP Literature Review
- Implementing evidence into practice requires nurses to identify, critically appraise and synthesize research. this may require a comprehensive literature review. Please respond to the following questions:
- In your own words, discuss what “evidence” means to you.
- What are “journal articles” and “Peer Review”?
- In your own words, describe in detail what a literature review is and how it is useful when making clinical decisions?
- Discuss in detail the major purposes of doing a literature review.
- Discuss the various criteria that a good literature review will have.
- What does the acronym IMRaD stand for?
- Create an original posting with a minimum of 250-300 words.
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)