1. Briefly explain how biological approaches might explain antisocial behavior. Explain modeling and reinforcement.
2. Explain Kohlberg’s moral development theory. What problems do critics have with his theory? How does Carol Gilligan disagree with Kohlberg’s stage theory?
3. Explain why behavior does not always conform with beliefs. Mention specifically bounded ethicality and ethical fading.
4. What necessary elements did Kohlberg identify for reaching higher moral stages?
5. Why is organizational justice important to citizens’ perceptions of procedural justice? What are some standards that can be applied to good leadership? What advice do Souryal and Metz offer to those who desire to be good leaders?