Please choose one of these ten business case studies: Please find the atatched document with links to the case studies and other reference materials listed in this question.
A Sweet Breakfast Memory That Connects With the Wrong Market
Seeking Even Faster Growth, an E-Commerce Company Stumbles
A Business Owner Seeks an Alternative to Seven-Day Workweeks
A Business Owner Who Backed Off Tries to Step Back In
A Wholesaler Finds Himself in Competition With Retail Clients
Meeting the Demand for Quirky Objects
Helping One Big Client, but Wanting to Spread Out
Can Chasing Small Customers Lead to Larger Profits
Irrational Design, a San Francisco Start-Up, Tries to Fly Solo
Looking to Expand, but Fearing It, Too
· Write a summary of the case study that is about one page.
· Research and describe at least 3 technologies that could be used to support or enhance the business in the case study.
· Paper should include at least 3 references from peer-reviewed journals associated with how other companies are using the 3 technologies you are recommending.
· Paper should be in APA format and at least 3 pages, not counting the title page and reference pages. Make sure you have in-text citations and a reference page. This paper will be used as part of IS strategy paper for week 7.
· The technologies you choose will be part of the return on investment analysis for this week’s discussion board. This week discussion board involves posting a financial analysis associated with this assignment.
· Make sure on your references page you include a reference with the URL (weblink) to the case study you chose, in addition to at least 3 references from peer-reviewed journals.
· Please watch Creating Winning IT Strategies video, which describes how to create an IT strategy. Because the PowerPoint slides in the video are a little hard to read, a copy of the slides is attached here: Gartner-IT Strategy.pptx (Please find the attachment for link)