The reflection papers should be approximately 1-2 single spaced pages in length (12 point font, double spaced, proofread, and uploaded in a word document, and MUST incorporate APA in-text citations and a reference list).
The movie reflection essay MUST include the following five parts found below:
- A very brief (no more than one paragraph) summary of the movie or criticism of arguments found in the film.
- One family theory and how it relates to the student’s understanding of family portrayed in the film.
- At least two citations based on the articles that correspond to the topic that the student has chosen to analyze and key information found on the ppt. slides the connect it to the film that the student is critiquing. In other words, I want to see students connecting the readings and lecture to their assignment. I need to know that the students have read the articles and have thoughtfully reviewed the ppt. lecture and have integrated information from both into the essay. Both the readings, which have been grouped thematically e.g., Mental Health and Poverty– and the ppt. slides can be found in the files section of Canvas.
- Personal reflection issues touched on by the movie.
- Concluding paragraph that summarizes the key points pertaining to the topic under discussion
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) A struggling salesman takes custody of his son as he’s poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor.
– Download for free: http://www.1channel.ch/watch-1142-The-Pursuit-of-Happyness (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
– Download for free: http://10starmovies.com/Watch-Movies-Online/The_Pursuit_Of_Happyness_2006 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.