Review the sentences below. Which sentences include identifying relative clauses and which use non-identifying clauses?
- This is Janice Shapiro, who is joining the office next week.
- There I met Brianne, who was my junior at the company.
- He married a doctor whom she met on a plane.
- Is this all that’s left?
- The camera that is on sale is still expensive.
- He was admired by the people that worked with him.
- Joseph, who is an engineer, is from Ireland.
- This is the lady who called our office yesterday.
- Shivendra, who is an accomplished dancer, has many followers on Instagram.
- Do you know the woman who just stepped out?
- This is Gary, who wants the architect position.
- My sister lives in Osaka, which is a city in Japan.