In 750-1,000 words, analyze the culture and level of readiness of the organization (Prime Healthcare Organization).
Include the following:
1. Describe the organization’s culture and explain to what degree the culture supports change. Consider organizational and leadership structure, mission and values, interprofessional collaboration/team engagement, communication, perception of the organization by employees, etc.
2. Select an organizational readiness tool and assess the level or readiness for change within your organization. Identify the readiness tool and summarize the survey results. Discuss the degree to which the culture will support and sustain an evidence-based practice change. Consider strengths and weaknesses, potential barriers, stakeholder support, timing of the proposal, and resources. Provide rationale.
3. Discuss what health care process and systems need improvement or recommend for improving quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness for the organization.
4. Propose strategies to better facilitate the readiness of the organization.
5. Identify the stakeholders and team members for the project. Include what their duties will be in the evidence-based practice project proposal.
6. Explain what information and communication technologies are needed for the implementation and how they will be integrated in the setting by the internal stakeholders. Explain how these will help improve nursing practice and care delivery for individuals and populations for the intervention.
Cite a minimum four peer-reviewed sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
Gishomework provides technical homework writing service at the most affordable prices. Our transparent pricing system ensures that we produce a quotation based on the description of the ordered paper.Read more
Any time you order a paper through Gishomework.com, you can be sure to receive original papers. Our GIS homework help writers ensure that the topic is well-researched to get as much information for the production of high-quality original papers.Read more
At Gishomework, we never compromise on time. Our team of professional academic writers is always keen on the urgency of the paper for on-time delivery. We always abide by the timelines provided on the order form.Read more
Gishomework is a website that connects students from across the world with highly-qualified academic writers. We have hired writers from diverse educational backgrounds to ensure that students from different disciplines are catered for.Read more
The best thing about our services is that our support system is always available to ensure that you get assistance at any time of the day. You can be sure to get instant responses whenever you reach out to us.Read more
You have 7 days after the paper was completed to ask your writer for free revisions, in case you need any.Read more