|Using your previous area threat/backgrounder/policy options, explain to your key policymaker what role EACH PLAYER ON THE NATIONAL SECURITY STAGE will play in the implementation of your policy recommendation in Assignment #2.
In other words, you need to explain each player in the National Security Enterprise to your new policymaker. What do they do and how will they implement your recommendation? (You may choose which players to include, but you have to include Congress and the White House.)
Use our course readings to describe for your new boss what each player does and how they will react to your policy recommendation. Let him/her know what to expect next. (Get creative; anticipate how this policy will play on the national security stage.)
Although most comprehensive memos do not include citations, this one will. You need to cite ALL of your information.
Do not copy the previous assignments in this one. Build on them, but do not repeat them.
· Your paper must be at a minimum of 10-12 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
· Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
· Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
· Students will follow the current Turabian Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
· Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
· All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.