For this task, you will be required to compare the US system of government to that of a nation that doesn’t practice democracy.
For the Phase 4 IP, you were required to choose 3 Amendments from the Bill of Rights, explain and describe the Amendments, and then ultimately discuss a proposed policy associated with one of the three amendments. For this task, you are going to compare how a nation that is not a democracy deals with one of your chosen policy issues. For this task you are to do the following:
- Choose a nation that is not a democracy, and explain why you chose to research your chosen nation;
- Research the laws and policies of that nation, and locate the law or policy that deals with one of the same issue(s) as you’re the issues you chose to write about in Phase 4 (for this task, choose just one of the three);
- The purpose of the chosen law or policy;
- How this law or policy impacts the average citizen of your chosen nation today;
- Examples of current political issues relating to the chosen law or policy; and
- Compare and contrast the American political process and its impact on the chosen issue to the political process in your chosen nation.
- This task will require you to do significant research to complete this task. Please make certain that you effectively proofread your work before submitting it.
Be sure to reference all sources using proper APA style.