Political Science (State Power)
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 1, 2, 3
- Minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- Go online and look up your state constitution. Choose three state sections such as religious freedom, freedom of the press, etc. and discuss the guidelines for each.
- Compare these sections to the equivalent section in the United States Bill of Rights. List differences, if any.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited)