Please you have to answer them thoroughly by making sure your answers reach in-depth answer related to the questions. Each question must be answered in well detailed format. Also the APA must be formatted perfectly. If possible, more than a paragraph explanation should be answered on each question. I have also provided the Project 1 paper to the attachment so as for you to understand how you are going to approach this Project 2. I have also provided each chapter’s text book from chapter 1 to the stand point of answering this Project 2. All of which will help to answer this project 2 question. SO MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS STATEMENT CLEARLY AND USE THE TEXTBOOK TEXT I HAVE PROVIDED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. ALSO, YOU CAN INCLUDE ADDITIONAL OUTSIDE SOURCES. All Citations must be formatted perfectly. Thank you
For the purpose of this Project, you are still the InfoSec Specialist for the Makestuff Company. Consider this project a continuation of the work you performed in Project 1.
With the scenario in mind, thoroughly answer the following questions (in paragraph format, properly citing outside research, where appropriate):
1. What permissions/authorities should you have before you search Mr. Yourprop’s former Company work area, and how would you document that authority? Thoroughly explain, discuss and support your answer.
2. (Looking at the photo of Mr. Yourprop’s work area, provided for Project 2 in the Course Content area) Identify three (3) potential items of digital evidence you see in the photo. For EACH item of digital evidence you identified, explain what potential use that item would be to your investigation (e.g., what type of data that item might hold) AND how you would collect that item as evidence (with emphasis on your care and handling of that item consistent with digital forensic best practices described in your textbook).
3. (Looking at the photo of Mr. Yourprop’s work area, provided for Project 2 in the Course Content area) Identify three (3) potential items of non-digital evidence you see in the photo. For EACH item of non-digital evidence you identified, explain what potential use that item would be to your investigation AND how you would collect that item as evidence.
4. (Looking at the Evidence Custody Document and item photographs, provided for Project 2 in the Course Content area) – Read the Evidence Custody Document prepared by one of your co-workers, in which he is attempting to seize the three items pictured in the accompanying photos. Did your co-worker adequately describe each item? What could you add to the descriptions, and for which items (based on what you see in the photos), to make them more complete and serve as an example to your co-worker of what they SHOULD look like? Thoroughly explain, discuss and support your answer.
5. How should the items you collected as evidence be stored in your evidence room. Describe any environmental conditions or concerns for your evidence room (digital evidence can require some unique considerations!), as well as any security procedures that should be in place. Thoroughly explain, discuss and support your answer.
· Each questions should be answered with a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, so do your research, be specific, be detailed, and demonstrate your knowledge;
· Answers to the above questions should be submitted in a single document (.DOC/.DOCX, .RTF, or .PDF), with answers separated and numbered so as to make it clear which question is being answered;
· The submission should have a cover page, including course number, course title, title of paper, student’s name, date of submission;
· Format: 12-point font, SINGLE-space, one-inch margins;
It is mandatory that you do some research, and utilize outside resources! References page: APA citation style (see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for help).