University of Phoenix Material
Using the textbook, the University Library, the Internet, and/or other resources, answer the following questions. Your responses to each question will vary but overall should be 700- to 1,050-words in length.
1. How would you define personality?
2. What are some key personality features that define you?
3. What key concepts or “constructs” are used to explain your personality?
4. Are your personality features consistent or do they change according to the situation?
5. Have you ever taken a personality test before? If so, what was your reaction to the analysis? If not, what would you expect a proper test to measure?
6. What would make a personality test reliable and valid?