Select a president from the table, “Presidents and Their ‘Doctrines,’” in Roskin, Chapter 6. Then write a three to five (3-5) page paper on the doctrine that a president used according to Roskin. Your research must include at least four (4) credible sources, apart from your textbook. Your paper must address the following:
1. Summarize a situation that required U.S. diplomatic efforts during the president’s time in office.
2. Explicate the diplomatic doctrine the president followed, with reference to specific actions or events that occurred.
3. Describe the effects of these diplomatic efforts for the U.S. and other countries.
4. Assess, in conclusion, the advantages and disadvantages of the particular doctrine that was followed.
5. Cite at least four (4) reputable sources in addition to the textbook, not including Wikipedia, encyclopedias, or dictionaries.