- Students should publish a Tableau Dashboard on tableau public
- The end-product must be a Story
- There is no maximum limit on the number of pages or a combination of dashboards pages used for the story if it is relevant
- The first part of the submission will be the URL to the dashboard on Tableau Public
- Second part will be an executive summary which showcases the key findings which shall be uploaded to Olympus
To learn how to publish your tableau file, click here.
Please use the following dataset- Car_Claims_Insurance
Note: Please include the URL in the document itself and upload it.
- Any assignment found copied/ plagiarized with another person will not be graded and marked as zero.
- Please ensure timely submission as post-deadline assignment will not be accepted.
- Upon clicking the URL, one needs to ensure the first page of the story appears as the default view
- Insights/Findings (25%)-Make sure you articulate your insights in the story caption.
- Story layout (25%)-The story must be logical and address a specific purpose and audience.
- Usability/Elimination of Visual Clutter (25%) Do ensure your story is interactive (Use of filters Parameters, Actions, etc) and the overall view contains minimal clutter (Appropriate selection of Colours, size, tooltips, emphasis more on data-ink vs non-data ink).
- Appropriate chart / Table selection (25%) Your selection of charts needs to aid in cognition.