Ticket To Entry To Class Discussion
Ticket to class:
- Place in appropriate folder the day before class by 1159 pm.
- No single word responses (at least 100+ words for each response)
- Give at least 1 example
- Cite resources, APA formatting (7th ed)
- Give the questions some thought and answer honestly
- Number your answers to correspond with the question
- Worth 12 points / 5%
- What will be important to you when you are dying?
- What limitations to your physical and mental health would affect the health care decisions you would make?
- Would you prefer hospice care with the goal of keeping you comfortable in your home during the final period of your life, as an alternative to hospitalization?
- In general, do you wish to participate or share in making decisions about your health care and treatment?
- Would you always want to know the truth about your condition, treatment options, and the chance of success of treatments?
- What are the most comforting and frightening aspects of dying? Give examples.
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)