PLEASE USE THIS RUBRICS FOR BREASTFEEDING AND MIGRAINE
· The Client: Describe the client (initials only), including:
o at least 3 demographics that are related to learning (e.g. age, language, etc);
o any “red flags” for low health literacy (for this exercise, it will be useful to assume low health literacy for your client)
o any contributory/relevant health history (e.g. physical or cognitive limitations)
· Analysis of Learning Needs: Including:
o clearly identify the topic of focus for the plan
o barriers to learning that need to be considered (e.g. developmental stage, special learning needs)
o individual learning style(s)
o facilitators of learning (e.g. willingness to learn; education level etc)
· Teaching/Lesson Plan: This section will be written in a narrative format as a summary of the teaching plan in table format (see above).
· Application of a Behavior Model/Theory. Select ONE “Behavior Model/Theory” cited in your textbook or the pre-briefing material. (An example would be the Health Belief Model or one of the Learning Theories). Consider how this model/theory may apply/did apply to this teaching activity? Comment in at least 2 paragraphs.
· Reference list. Format in APA. Include any class content you used.
· Appendices. Append any visuals you used during your teaching session (links are ok).