Select 3 of the Amendments from the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution (Amendments 1-10). Address the following in 1,250–1,500 words:
For each of the selected Amendments:
- Provide an overview of the main points of the Amendment.
- What is the purpose of the Amendment? Explain.
- Whom does the Amendment affect? Explain.
- Why is this Amendment important? Explain.
- How might this amendment impact the average citizen’s daily life, if at all? Explain.
- Choose one of the three amendments you decided to write about, and for that amendment, discuss a new policy that you would like to see implemented related to that amendment, or discuss a change to an existing policy you would like to see implemented related to that amendment. Then discuss:
- What would be the rationale for the policy? Justify your response.
- How should the policy be evaluated for potential weaknesses or gaps? Explain.
Be sure to reference all sources using proper APA style.