Prepare a 15-slide presentation describing critical incidents.
Choose five critical incidents with at least two from your area.
Answer the following questions within the notes section for each incident:
- What was the nature and cause of the incident?
- Who were the responders to the incident and how did they overcome the incident?
- How long did it take to respond and recover from the incident?
- Who was affected by the incident? (Local residents, business, community, state, nation, world?)
- Did the incident attract a media response? If so, was the media localized, national, or global?
- Do you feel the response was a success or needed improvement? Why?
Format any citations according to APA guidelines.
Attach Turn It In Report.