- Identify typical jobs categories for college students
- Considering your field(s) of interest, personal skills, and lifestyle, think/research the following questions (recommend consultation with career center or counselor):
- What types of jobs would you recommend based on my interests and skills as me? Why?
- What types of jobs would be most compatible with my availability/schedule (personal and school schedule)?
- What are the pros and cons of these jobs?
- After the interview, write a short paper (1–2 paragraphs) summarizing what you found out. Do any of the jobs sound like opportunities you might pursue? Why or why not?
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)